GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
GIFT VOUCHER CONDITIONS OF USE at the Electrolysis & Laser Clinic. Purchasing or using “Gift Vouchers” means that you accept these terms & conditions.
- Gift vouchers – Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift vouchers – Are non-refundable & non- transferable.
- Gift vouchers – Lost or stolen will not be replaced.
- Gift vouchers – Are valid for a strict period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Please see date of issue and expiry date.
- Gift vouchers – Must be presented upon arrival.
- Gift vouchers – Will be invalid if you no show for the appointment or cancel without 48 hours notice
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
PACKAGE CONDITIONS OF USE at the Electrolysis & Laser Clinic. Purchasing or using the “Package” means that you accept these terms & conditions.
- Packages – Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Packages – Are non-refundable & non- transferable.
- Packages – Pre-paid treatments must be used within 12 months from date of purchase.
- Packages – Must be presented upon arrival.
- Packages – Your treatment will be deducted if you no show for the appointment or cancel without 48 hours notice.
- Packages – Cannot be used between two or more clients. Photo ID may be requested.
- Packages – The full amount of the package is payable prior to commencement of any treatments.
DEPOSIT & REFUND POLICY at the Electrolysis & Laser Clinic. “Paying a deposit for any treatment” indicates that you accept these terms & conditions.
- Electrolysis & Laser Clinic has a ‘No Refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Deposits paid for all skin and laser treatments, including cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable.
- All treatments and services are not transferable to other treatments or other individuals.
- Prepaid programs and treatments will expire and will automatically be cancelled after 12 months from the initial date of purchase.
- New clients should arrive 10 minutes ahead of schedule.
- We require at least 48 hours of notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Should you cancel or change your appointment within the 48 hours, Electrolysis & Laser Clinic reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 30% of treatment cost.
- If your appointments are prepaid, you will forgo one session of your prepaid program.
- If you do not attend your appointment at all, Electrolysis & Laser Clinic reserves the right to charge a No-Show fee of 100% of treatment cost.
ONLINE APPOINTMENT REQUEST
- Therapists: Beauty Therapist selections cannot be guaranteed, however we will endeavour to fulfill your request.
- Online Appointment Request: Electrolysis & Laser Clinic reserves the right to re-schedule or modify the Appointment Request.
Electrolysis & Laser Clinic reserves the right to change pricing without notification.
FIRST TIME VISIT TO OUR SALON
We ask if you are new to our clinic you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment in order to register and relax. Please be aware that if you arrive late, the time of the appointment will be shortened in consideration of the next client. We also ask that once entering Electrolysis & Laser Clinic that you turn off your mobile phone in consideration of other clients wanting to relax.
In the Electrolysis & Laser Clinic, we reserve the right to refuse treatment to anyone who is deemed to display abusive behaviour, disruptive behaviour, aggression or inappropriate treatment towards any of our staff, therapists or other clients.
We also reserve the right to ask those who display such behaviour to leave our premises immediatly, and involve QPS, under Australian Government Law, for protection against such behaviour.
Whilst we all love children, due to health and safety regulations, children are not permitted to accompany patients into the treatment rooms.
Children under the age of 12 are not to be left unattended in the reception area and will not be supervised by staff.
Thank you for your understanding.