Sale Sale Sale
Convenient, cost-effective Laser Hair Removal at the Electrolysis & Laser Clinic will have you feeling smooth and confident in no-time.
Laser treatments inhibit your hairs ability to grow without disrupting or damaging even the most sensitive skin. Directing concentrated light targets the pigment in your hair follicle at the root system which then progressively eliminates your hair growth.
Laser is attracted to pigment of the hair & skin. It is imperative that your hair is of a “darker value” than your skin tone to be able to enjoy the benefits of Laser Hair Removal.
Hairs have a growing, resting, and shedding phase. As Laser targets your hair in its active growth stage you will notice that your hair will soon appear much finer after only 2-3 treatments.
A course of treatments is essential to see your optimal results. 6-10 treatments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
At the Electrolysis & Laser Clinic our Dermal Therapists have over 38 years of Permanent Hair Removal experience and 20 years of that with Laser Hair Removal.
Why not ask our Dermal Therapists to create your personalised treatment plan with our affordable Laser prices, and watch your hair reduce with each session.
Enjoy the convenience of smoother skin with permanent hair reduction…now who wouldn’t want that?View Pricelist
Preparation & Aftercare
- For optimum results shave the area 12-24hrs before your treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure & fake tan, 2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Do not wax the area to be treated 4 weeks before your appointment.
- Avoid applying moisturisers or lotions to the selected treatment area.
- Soothe any mild skin sensitivity with Laser Aid after your treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Most people will require on average 10 treatments, scheduled four to six weeks apart to coincide with their hair growth cycle. Once a series of treatments is complete you will see a permanent reduction in hair growth. After each treatment hair is reduced, hence it is important to complete the course of 10 treatments at consistent intervals for best results.
A. Our “Pain-Free”-Medical grade Lasers generate a beam of light (an intense source of laser energy) into the hair follicle. Laser hair removal works on a particular wavelength, reducing unwanted hair by focusing that intense laser energy directly into hair follicles in treatment areas.
The pigment in the hair follicle absorbs the laser energy, converts it to heat which then damages the hair follicle and prevents new hair growth. With regrowth prevented, up to 80% permanent hair removal is achieved after a series of approximately 10 treatments.
A. Laser hair removal offers the following long-term benefits over waxing, plucking, bleaching and shaving:
• The confidence and comfort of smooth, hair-free skin all year round.
• The elimination of time and money spent on messy home waxing kits or depilatory creams.
• No more frequent shaving, ingrown hairs or shaving rashes.
A. Yes. As one of Australia’s most experienced Laser hair removal clinics, we have been safely providing laser hair removal treatments for over 20 years.
A. Laser hair removal is the perfect solution to remove unwanted hair for:
- Busy people who don’t have time for monthly salon waxing appointments or frequent at-home hair removal methods.
- Anyone who likes silky smooth, hair-free skin every day.
- People with sensitive skin who react to waxes, shaving, plucking or hair removal creams.
- People who are prone to ingrown hairs after waxing, shaving or epilating.
- Anyone whose lifestyle makes it difficult to cover up during the hair growth phase required for waxing and depilatory creams, such as swimmers or athletes.
- People with dark skin types and body hair where early regrowth of new hair is very obvious.